- Mr P supported us with 3 tickets
- Ms R supported us with 1 ticket
- Ms R supported us with 1 ticket
- Mrs M supported us with 1 ticket
- Mrs N supported us with 2 tickets
- Mr F supported us with 3 tickets
5d 4h 5m
16 December 2023
- Winner! Mrs N (GUILDFORD) Won £25.00!
- Winner! Mr M (Loxwood) Won £25.00!
- Winner! Mx C (BORDON) Won £25.00!
- Winner! Ms A (Godalming) Won £25.00!
- Winner! Mr B (Guildford) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs H (WEST BYFLEET) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs H (GUILDFORD) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr C (GUILDFORD) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr T (GUILDFORD) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr F (GUILDFORD) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs B (LEATHERHEAD) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr G (WOKING) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr L (Dorking) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr T (CHELMSFORD) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs S (Guildford) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr P (Woking) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr S (GUILDFORD) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs W (Dorking) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Dr C (Guildford) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Ms C (Guildford) Won 3 extra tickets!
Vivace Chorus (formerly the Guildford Philharmonic Choir) is a choir of around 130 people from all walks of life and all ages.
We sing together every week at the Guildford Baptist Church and we put on at least three concerts a year in Guildford – usually either at Guildford Cathedral or at GLive. Every year, we sing in the Mayor of Guildford’s Christmas Concert at Holy Trinity Church, which raises money for the Mayor’s chosen cause.
We’ve also supported a wide range of charities over the years, including the Rainbow Trust, the Alzheimer’s Society, the Royal British Legion, the RNLI, Cherry Trees and GUTS. We’ve worked with local schools, youth choirs and young musicians, and we’ve commissioned music from local composers.
We’re a charity, and one of our key aims is to share more of what we do with the community – by involving them in our concerts, by taking part in other community events – like the Guildford Remembers weekend to commemorate the end of World War One – and by taking our work out into the community more.
All of these things need financial support – we work with professional conductors, pianists, soloists and orchestral musicians and we need to hire venues and pay other professional groups to come and work with us. We have been lucky to have local sponsors in the past and support from our patrons and members who want to support the arts in Guildford, and we believe we could be even more adventurous, ambitious and inclusive with your support in the Lottery.
It’s been proven that music is good for your physical and mental health. Singing has incredible physical benefits, and being part of a live musical experience is something we believe everyone should have the opportunity to try. Singing with the choir has got some of our members through extremely tough times – it’s a time to step out and to feel the power of something that’s truly good for your soul.
Research suggests that listening to classical music:
- Boosts your memory
- Sparks creativity
- Helps to fight loneliness and depression
- Increases the ‘happy’ chemicals in your brain
- Improves productivity
- Helps you sleep more soundly
So, with your support, we’d like to be able to put on new programmes, bring in new performers, bring music to new venues and most of all reach new audiences who may never have heard live classical music before – and could really benefit from it. We’d be so grateful for your support in this Lottery – thank you for considering us.
Help us share our cause on social media
How the lottery works
£1 per ticket
That's right, unlike many other lotteries, our lottery tickets are only £1 per week.
60% to causes
50% to your chosen cause and 10% to other causes in Guildford.
£25,000 grand prize
Match all 6 numbers and you win the JACKPOT!
Win a £3,000 Christmas Cash Bonus!
In our festive Super Draw, one lucky person will win an amazing £3,000 Christmas Cash Bonus – you could hit the January sales in style, spread the joy by giving back to a cause that holds a special place in your heart, plan your dream holiday getaway, treat yourself to the latest tech and gadgets, spruce up your living space for the new year; the choice is yours!
Get your Super Draw tickets before Saturday 23rd December to be in with a chance to win!